Information on grants available:
Applications for funding under this scheme should only be made by Parent & Toddler Groups that are organised on a not for profit basis and involve the participation of parents in the community. Grants will normally range from €100 to €1,250. Existing groups can apply for a maximum grant of €800. New start up groups may apply for a maximum grant of up €1250.
Funding will be available for:
- Toys, equipment and books for indoor and outdoor activities
- Storage for equipment
- Training for parents, e.g. paediatric first aid, committee skills, parenting courses
- Children’s activities, e.g. arts and crafts, music
- Limited funding will be available towards insurance, rent or minor refurbishment, up to a maximum of 30% of total funding for existing services.
- Limited funding will be available towards insurance or rent, up to a maximum of 70% of total funding for new services.
Full Guidelines and Application Form can be downloaded here
Read more about Parent & Toddler Groups here
Applications for the Parent & Toddler Group Initiative will be closing on Friday 10th September 2021