South Dublin CCC are looking to recruit a Childminding Development Officer.
Applications are being sought from suitably qualified and experienced people for the role of
Childminding Development Officer
South Dublin County Childcare Committee was established in 2002 to strategically co-ordinate the sustainable development of an accessible and holistic quality childcare infrastructure in South Dublin County. South Dublin CCC is funded by the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY) and acts as the local agent for DCEDIY in South Dublin County.
- Level 8 Qualification in Early Years Care and Education or equivalent
- A good understanding of Early Learning and Care and the School Age Childcare Sectors in relation to national policy and regulation.
- Development and delivery of training/workshops/networks (Communities of Practice)
- Excellent IT and administrative skills, including experience in report writing and use of Microsoft Office Package including Word and Excel applications.
- Experience in the development and/or delivery of training/workshops/networks (Communities of Practice)
- Highly motivated and committed to working as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to engage on an individual and group basis.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
- Experience of working with the childminding sector and a good understanding of the policy context for childminding.
- Experience in project management, including initiation, implementation, and completion.
Nature of Employment:
- Full-time contract to the South Dublin County Childcare Committee on a fixed term contract until 31st December 2023 -35 hours. (All contracts are subject to funding).
- The successful candidate will be required to be Garda Vetted.
- Salary Scale: Aligned to Local Authority Grade V
A full job specification and application form is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be short listed based on information supplied in their Application Form.
Deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on the 2nd Dec 2022.
Provisional Date for Interviews: 14th December 2022
Application is by Application Form only which should be emailed to the Manager at email@example.com
South Dublin County Childcare Committee is an equal opportunity employer.
Full Job Description is available on Activelink